- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock
- Stainless steel balls, retaining rings and springs maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Steel nipples are hardened to provide heavy duty performance.
- Incorporates PTFE anti-extrusion rings to protect seal components from dynamic impulse damage.
- Contact Dixon for all available option adders
- Oxy-clean treatment is available
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Interchangeable with Snap-Tite 71-Series