- Rated pressure for connected Steel Coupler & Steel Plug: 500 PSI (35 bar) Maximum Working and 11,000 PSI (755 bar) Burst
- Conforms to MIL-C-3486 and A-A-50431A standards
- Machined components are manufactured using solid bar stock.
- Stainless steel retaining ring and spring maximize corrosion resistance and extend service life.
- Steel componentry is plated using ROHS Compliant Trivalent Chrome.
- Coupling sleeve constructed of cast zinc steel
- Steel lock ring
- 316 stainless steel available in some versions upon request, contact Dixon
Compatibility & Interchange Data
- Bowes Interchange Bayonet Style
- Interchangeable with Bowes 51000-Series, National Series 'B', MacDonald Quick-Action, Campbell Single-Lock
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov